Feedbands: Anyone heard of it?

Just found this on a discogs entry for a Feedbands pressing

"How many pressings of this album are there, they don't seem to ever say anything except how limited they are, GIMME SOME NUMBERS. please. anyone know? I am considering a subscription but only if theres less than a thousand pressed for each record."

Hah.  Yeah, it does sound like feedbands doing this, eh?  Maybe if I don't actually use decent punctuation and grammar my point will come across.  

Imma real bro.  facebook.com/codywfleetwood.  I live in Austin, Tx.  I fucking love vinyl.  I'm also ok with feedbands as a company.  

Oh well though.  It's alright not to trust something like feedbands.  I didn't at first.

What you need?  A kiss to make this seem real?  I'm going to smoke now.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo. Wrote an article on Feedbands, the subscription service that people either love or despise. This probably won't change anyone's mind, but there's plenty of interviews, including the guy who runs it and several of the bands who were featured on it.

http://www.ominocity.com/2013/08/21/feedbands-review-vinyl-subscription-service-an-innovative-way-to-connect-music-with-fans/

Heyo. Wrote an article on Feedbands, the subscription service that people either love or despise. This probably won't change anyone's mind, but there's plenty of interviews, including the guy who runs it and several of the bands who were featured on it.

http://www.ominocity.com/2013/08/21/feedbands-review-vinyl-subscription-service-an-innovative-way-to-connect-music-with-fans/

You sir have a future! As a copywriter for feedbands.