Feedbands: Anyone heard of it?

You have 6 posts here.... All in this thread...

If he/she isn't the in the company, he's a VC'er who bought the subscription and created a new account because they're too embarrassed to admit it for fear of razzing.

Yeah... like I said when I opened, I made an account here just to post my experience with the company.  Nothing more.  The random hate on a new company pressing vinyl was absurd.  I have lurked here for sometime.  So yes, I have 6 post all in this thread.  ...and  I guess you could say I'm a VC'er who bought the subscription and created a new account.  Not for fear of razzing though, as it seems I'm putting myself right in the midst of it.

Yeah... like I said when I opened, I made an account here just to post my experience with the company.  Nothing more.  The random hate on a new company pressing vinyl was absurd.  I have lurked here for sometime.  So yes, I have 6 post all in this thread.  ...and  I guess you could say I'm a VC'er who bought the subscription and created a new account.  Not for fear of razzing though, as it seems I'm putting myself right in the midst of it.

Bad Timing just released their first record about 2 weeks ago, which sold out of 1000 copies in a day.

I don't know shit about them, other than the fact that they don't know how to write for their audience, but I'm not sure we can say they are a terrible company. Clumsy marketing and copywriting doesn't mean they are inherently evil. 

I mean, they maybe a bunch of assholes, but they could also be a bunch of solid folks trying to do right that need a little guidance. 

It's not random hate. They're just opinions. Most of us would do it in secret and just not say anything if we were really curious but still worried about our 'status' (as if such a thing exists).

Like flipping records.

I go t a copy of the unknown relatives album when I first signed up with Feedbands. I really enjoyed the album and still play it pretty regularly. Unfortunately the shipping to NZ was way too expensive and the total cost was more than most records cost locally (that I know the music or artists of) and so I cancelled. Also I really didn't like the music that was available to listen on and vote for through their app. This made me sketch out more so than the shipping costs actually, but then I ended up loving the record they sent me.

Would probably sign up again if they could lower shipping costs... and or give you an option of say three albums that you could stream and decide which one you prefer.