What you gettin' Momo and/or wifey for Mother's Day?

I have two coupons for 45% off a dozen (i think, maybe it's only 6) HUGE chocolate covered strawberries from berries.com

They're so good, and huge, did I mention they're huge.

I would use them for my mom/grandmoms but that's what I've sent them the last few birthdays/mothers day so I need to switch it up.

If anyone wants them I can send the code later when I get home.

I have two coupons for 45% off a dozen (i think, maybe it's only 6) HUGE chocolate covered strawberries from berries.com

They're so good, and huge, did I mention they're huge.

I would use them for my mom/grandmoms but that's what I've sent them the last few birthdays/mothers day so I need to switch it up.

If anyone wants them I can send the code later when I get home.

I'm totally in. PM me plz!

Me and my siblings are getting pictures of us each standing in front of things my mom likes while holding letters that spell "mom" and my sister is going to put them together and make them look all nice. Cheesy? Yes. Will my mom love it? You bet.

i told my wife that i was going to get her a bigger crockpot because she is all about pinterest slow cooker recipes.  she gave me the i'm gonna kill you look.  so i will probably give here nothing.

a friend's partner wrote this book, and it's the jam if you're looking for tasty crock-pot stuff (and i ain't even vegetarian). just sayin

http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Slow-Cooker-Intensely-Flavorful/dp/1592334644

(I'm a produce manager so I get access to the freshest shit)

WHY DO I KEEP READING THE FUNNIEST STUFF EVER ON THIS BOARD TODAY?!?

not that you're a produce manager is funny; i picture you with a secret stock of some freshy-fresh broccoli and other produce in the back that only the most elite of elite get. like where Jay-Z goes to buy his cucumbers or something.

well you can always give her some dick and make her one.

i totally laughed at this.

who knows what i'm getting.  in the past, i've asked my husband what i'm getting and he says "don't ask me, i'm not getting you anything that's (our 3 yr old)'s job".  i'm probably just going to take my daughter up to my mom's some time around that weekend and let her babysit her while i go to the movies.  spending time with her grandkid is the best gift of all.