PO: Arrows in her & Gifts 10" Split (Ships in July)

Dudes. All pre orders are being honored by me and the band. They will lose a bit of money on the first press. When these are ready i hope folks will do these good dudes a favor and spread the word. All dealings with Kenneth are long long over and the mess is being cleaned up. While we aren't doing refunds since we aren't his label, vinyl will come to all 104 people that ordered (myself included).

I now know why this loser hasn't responded to my messages to set things right on behalf of the band.

Dudes. All pre orders are being honored by me and the band. They will lose a bit of money on the first press. When these are ready i hope folks will do these good dudes a favor and spread the word. All dealings with Kenneth are long long over and the mess is being cleaned up. While we aren't doing refunds since we aren't his label, vinyl will come to all 104 people that ordered (myself included).

I now know why this loser hasn't responded to my messages to set things right on behalf of the band.

wait...the splt, or leaving?

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone else waiting on this split and not Leaving:

I asked Meadowbrook if these were ever going out since we all know pirates press finished their end of the bargain about 2 months a go. Their reply:

"We received the shipping mailers recently and we are being to ship our orders this week. All orders should be out by Wednesday or Friday. We apologize for the enormous shipping delay, since closing we haven't been running on all cylinders. We've also been working on a plan to get the vinyl in other onlinestores. So expect them soon!

You'll receive an email when the order is sent. Enjoy your week!"

So in theory these are going out within the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

finally got this. fuck meadowbrook records, never got my free throw/grandview tape, and apparently the bands didn't either. dude promised multiple times that it was going out but it never did, promised a refund too and never got that. but hey this is gorgeous ZqyEKTg.jpg

I was hoping mine would come with this...but now I'm assuming I won't be getting the tape. Did you happen to order the free throw shirt?

Keep on him on Facebook, that's the only place I could get him to reply. He always seemed like he wanted to make good on all sales but was just really overwhelmed by it all. I think maybe he took on too many projects and got behind and just kind of gave up.

he showed some remorse but after not keeping his word for the fifth time I gave up. was talking to free throw about it too and they were just as upset because they didn't receive anything either