PO: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Acoustic)

There's a Hot Topic exclusive color?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Yellowcard+-+Ocean+Avenue+Acoustic+Vinyl+LP-10075303.jsp

"10 years ago Yellowcard released Ocean Avenue. Today the band returns with a reissue of the record featuring newly arranged acoustic versions of the original album tracks. On a Hot Topic exclusive color!"

I pmed Travis yesterday about it to see if he can check on the color for us, but no response yet. Someone should buy one to find out haha ;)

Yeah, I was trying to buy Blink's TOYPAJ the other day and it kept giving me an error page at the end of checkout. Managed to finally get it to work on my third attempt though. Keep trying.

I pmed Travis yesterday about it to see if he can check on the color for us, but no response yet. Someone should buy one to find out haha ;)

Yeah, I was trying to buy Blink's TOYPAJ the other day and it kept giving me an error page at the end of checkout. Managed to finally get it to work on my third attempt though. Keep trying.

I'm buying one if I can get this fucking check out to work... I gave up on using paypal

EDIT: OK it finally went through. I guess we'll know soon enough!

I ordered this from the kiosk at the local Hot Topic, even the kiosk was having error messages.  What gives?  They ordered it for me over the phone from the store, then got my credit card expiration date wrong.  Got it all worked out now though, if it's still a big mystery when I get it I'll let you guys know.

Agree.  Something that goes with the album cover color schemes, usually how it goes, isn't it?

I could be wrong, but it seems clear is a common Hot Topic exclusive variant, isn't it?

Yeah its usually something translucent. I have the Southern Air HT variant and the red color has nothing to do with the cover art so it really could be any color.