PO: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Acoustic)

On their Canadian tour with All Time Low I drove up to Fargo, North Dakota on the one US stop, and they hinted at some kind of something special on deck for the 10 year anniversary of Ocean Avenue....  I was suspecting (and hoping for) a tour where they play the album front to back.  This acoustic album must be at least some of what he was talking about.  Maybe they have some other tricks up their sleeves on the celebration as well. 

So happy to see Yellowcard alive & kicking again, and at full throttle no less, with no signs of letting up.  Such a great and fun band, both live & on album.

Want! like have wanted for a long time. What they did with WYTTSY was fantastic. I am stoked to hear this acoustic as I love every aspect of this album. I really wanna hear Believe and Life of a Salesman acoustic.

Yeah, I absolutely loved the acoustic version of WYTTSY too! I have acoustic versions of like 3 Ocean Avenue songs, but would love to hear the entire album for sure

• 4 weeks later...