PO: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Acoustic)

I hope this is done in the same style that Alkaline Trio did with Damnasia! I now hate Hopeless bundles. Hopefully they break them up so I can grab a 7. They did the same thing with SA and the 7 for that. I'm gonna hold off on this pre-order until closer to the date.

Same. I already got 2 YC shirts and tbh I am not really feeling dropping 65 for an acoustic album. I don't need the 7" but it would be awesome to have.

Yeah I will probably hold off for a little too.  The price on Amazon is now up to 20.79.

Thanks so I don't have to say. I'm not so needing the limited white, I'll gladly stay with the black. It's super expensive for a single LP either way, especially one from Hopeless that will probably sound like ass.

I assumed they were going to be hosting a regular pre sale here: 

http://www.crowdsurge.com/yellowcard/

Ahh.. I'm looking at the livenation website which is available at 3 pm PST but requires presale code.

Are we assuming this is an all acoustic tour? If so, I'm kind of bummed about that.

Ahh.. I'm looking at the livenation website which is available at 3 pm PST but requires presale code.

Are we assuming this is an all acoustic tour? If so, I'm kind of bummed about that.

First half of the set is Ocean Ave Acoustic. Second half is regular set electric. 

don't be a dork

dudeee I'm like the biggest yellowcard fan there is but when I want a 10-year anniversary tour I want the full blown electric set... if brand new did deja entendu 10 year tour and did the entire thing acoustic people would be bummed.

If they wanted to do an acoustic set they could've done what taking back sunday did and do a few acoutic shows surrounding the tour in major cities.

imagine nfg playing S&S acoustic, lame

dudeee I'm like the biggest yellowcard fan there is but when I want a 10-year anniversary tour I want the full blown electric set... if brand new did deja entendu 10 year tour and did the entire thing acoustic people would be bummed.

If they wanted to do an acoustic set they could've done what taking back sunday did and do a few acoutic shows surrounding the tour in major cities.

imagine nfg playing S&S acoustic, lame

wahhhh stop bitching bands shouldn't be obligated to do 10 year tours in the first place. one of the worst trends this scene has hopped on

wahhhh stop bitching bands shouldn't be obligated to do 10 year tours in the first place. one of the worst trends this scene has hopped on

It's a completely valid opinion. Honestly, I'm content with either a full band or acoustic but I can understand how some people would rather have a full band show, especially when it's a 10 year celebration.