FREE THRICE Anthology BoxSet and FREE BLINK 182 S/T

yocaseycasey

I posted about this over in the Vinyl Message Board, but it doubles as a sale thread as well.

Thunderbeard is raising money to offset the costs for Comp Comp Volume 1; a compilation to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We have a pre-order-esque campaign going over at Gotta Groove, where a $10 donation will get you a copy of the Com Comp 7".

We wanted to up the ante, so we are selecting one person that donated to win a free copy of the Thrice - Anthology boxset and another person that donated to win a free copy of Blink 182 - S/T on pink. These are each pricey records, and all you have to do is head over to the link below to donate for your shot at winning. As of right now, I think only 8-10 people have donated, so your shots at winning are pretty damn good.

Help out a good cause while helping yourself out at the same time!

Thanks

http://groovebot.gottagrooverecords.com/campaign/detail/1141

are you fucking kidding me?  still only 10 funders.  you assclowns need to get on the ball.

when someone posts a f/s thread with the word thrice or blink in it gets 3000 hits and absurd offers. 

now there is a chance to win some free records for 10 bucks and you can't pledge?  i mean for real dudes and dudettes.   i'm sure we all have a bad habit that we can stop for a day or two and pledge. 

fuck the money will even help kids with cystic fibrosis live a full and happy life.

get on that shit now.

are you fucking kidding me?  still only 10 funders.  you assclowns need to get on the ball.

when someone posts a f/s thread with the word thrice or blink in it gets 3000 hits and absurd offers. 

now there is a chance to win some free records for 10 bucks and you can't pledge?  i mean for real dudes and dudettes.   i'm sure we all have a bad habit that we can stop for a day or two and pledge. 

fuck the money will even help kids with cystic fibrosis live a full and happy life.

get on that shit now.

Hey all. This hasn't really been pushed much by me, but there are three days left and still a REALLY great shot at winning a free Thrice box set or free Blink record for $10. 

Where are all the flippers at? These odds are outstanding!!!

http://groovebot.gottagrooverecords.com/campaign/detail/1141

Oh man. I was going to pick them on Monday, but I went to the race on Sunday. Let's just say I had some catching up to do on sleep and sobriety. 

However, after getting A/C installed in my house, and knocking out a 14 hour day on Tuesday (catch up for the day off on Monday), here's your winners.

I used a random number generator website. There were 17 entrants (look at those odds) and 2 of them were "Anonymous", so you have a 2/15 chance of winning.

Thrice is going to...

Aaron shifffffffffflebean. Props for the cool last name. I added extra Fs. You were number 6 by the way (which is my favorite number to bet on when going to the horse track).

And Blinky-Blink 182 goes tooooooo.....

Zachie Hardie. You were number 9. Which is ironic, because if you put the two winning numbers together, it is 69. That's a sex position.

I am heading over to the Facebook page to post the winners there. Contact me via messages if you won!