Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

Yeah, it totally sucks.  I would really like to get the flesh colored varient like I ordered so I may have to hunt one down myself.

That's what I'm going to do. I like how you won't know the color if you buy from HT, right? So you either get the peach color /400 or the clear green /1000. 

It bums me out that those who ordered the peach won't be getting one, or even something remotely as cool. But Run For Cover (aside from the "I Wish I Could Stay Here" third press) hasn't caused too much frustration over the years and they've always done right by me in the end, so I'll tough it out and take the white.

I just hope that the "something extra" ends up being more than a sticker or whatnot.

So I'm a little confused by the email. It says I will 100% get what I ordered but the colors are obviously going to be different. Is the "flesh tone" the same as the /400 peach with red haze which went to hottopic instead? And now I will be getting white?

Yes.

If you ordered the peach w/ red haze /400 from RFC, you will now be getting the white.

And now the peach w/ red haze is that "flesh tone" HT exclusive color available at HT stores now.

So, does anyone know if the original limited varient (peach w/red haze) that ended up going to Hot Topic is going to be sold on Hot Topic's website or not?  Or, is it exclusively in-store only?  Jeff, do you have any clue?

No clue, its going to be totally random since HT got 2 different colors.

You could just open it up. I've done that to check color a couple times.

Yea, please dont do that