PO: Whirr - Around & Hospital Ships - Destruction in Yr Soul

Novel packaging. I don't like the heavy duty inner sleeves because I'm a klutz and have gently rolled that vinyl out 1mm at a time not to scuff it. 

Cleaned, brushed, played and into a disckeeper liner instead of the inner sleeve.

Reserving comment on the music until at least 10 listens. I didn't jump out and grab me like Distressor did, but it sounds promising > Pipe Dreams (which is not bad by any means) 

I doubt that anything they will put out can top Distressor for me.

I enjoy all their singles and split tracks as well.

^going to have to agree about it not really jumping out at me the first few listens, but will continue to to keep at it. title track is getting better every time i hear it. think i'm mostly erked by the slow pace of the entire album. love slow whirr, but really missing me some of their more swinging tracks, especially after twist.

Guest Secular Haze

Thanks but I like yours better, did your blue take over the other side like my white took over both sides?

Yes, this is exactly the case.

Got my package in today. In an odd turn of events I got a test press of the Whirr. Pretty stoked on that.

niiiice!! did you get one of the random tests that go out?

If so did you get the record club copy and they just threw a test press in with it or Is it only the test, always wondered how it worked if you were selected