PO: Whirr - Around & Hospital Ships - Destruction in Yr Soul

I am saving my freddy points for the box as well, at somewhere around 40 now so im getting there..

I  was going to ask if anybodys gotten golden point too but somebody already got to it

always hoping for one but yea I havnt seen them mentioned on the newer ones

I picked up hospital ships carry on/bird in first 7" in the clearance section on interpunk a few months ago and it had an old freddy point,

it was sooo cheap back in the day could get a test pressing and limited 1/1 color choosing of your choice for 25 points :blink:

I am saving my freddy points for the box as well, at somewhere around 40 now so im getting there..

I  was going to ask if anybodys gotten golden point too but somebody already got to it

always hoping for one but yea I havnt seen them mentioned on the newer ones

I picked up hospital ships carry on/bird in first 7" in the clearance section on interpunk a few months ago and it had an old freddy point,

it was sooo cheap back in the day could get a test pressing and limited 1/1 color choosing of your choice for 25 points :blink:

Was that like 4 Freddy's for an LP?  Inflation has hit big time ;)

I had about 7 or 8 Freddy's before joining the exclusive GF club this year, and sent them all to another collector for being an awesome seller/trader. No regrets. I'll never make it to two hundred. I'm at about 14 and burning a hole in my pocket, when I hit 16 going to cash'em in!  (edit for spelling)

• 2 months later...

It is all very confusing, because no email to RC members re: the Tricolor, and yet for sale in distro below:

http://deepspacerecordings.storenvy.com/products/1939897-distro-whirr-around-12

I'm sure it will all be cleared up soon enough...

I woke up to an email to the RC with deets on how to order with the usual kind RC discount (graveface rules so hard)

• 4 weeks later...