PO: Crash Of Rhinos - Knots (Topshelf Records)

Ian Cohen is sucky but I guess it's cool that this record will get more attention now :)

Limited color is gonna sell out any minute now, don't sleeeeeeep.

I love Ian even just because he's the one that really likes the stuff that I dig that pitchfork doesn't really cover. Been an interesting month for him and this scene, doing song reviews/premiers for B&C, Touche, AGBPOL, and Crash of Rhinos, and even reviewing Crash of Rhinos. we'll see if this continues, kind of surprising to see this shift in the last month. not that i'm complaining, it just came out of nowhere.

Did this pretty much immediately sell around 75 copies directly after that p4k review? I remember there bring way more left a couple days back. I can't spend $30+ on this right now (I'm in Canada), but was hoping to pick up the white/black later. I guess not though :(. Good to see them getting more exposure though. I really enjoyed Distal.

Edit: Looks like that review went up two weeks ago, so I guess they've just been selling a bit more steadily since.

Did this pretty much immediately sell around 75 copies directly after that p4k review? I remember there bring way more left a couple days back. I can't spend $30+ on this right now (I'm in Canada), but was hoping to pick up the white/black later. I guess not though :(. Good to see them getting more exposure though. I really enjoyed Distal.

Edit: Looks like that review went up two weeks ago, so I guess they've just been selling a bit more steadily since.

The review went up today. It'll be sold out in the morning because of it methinks.

I love Ian even just because he's the one that really likes the stuff that I dig that pitchfork doesn't really cover. Been an interesting month for him and this scene, doing song reviews/premiers for B&C, Touche, AGBPOL, and Crash of Rhinos, and even reviewing Crash of Rhinos. we'll see if this continues, kind of surprising to see this shift in the last month. not that i'm complaining, it just came out of nowhere.

Haha, I'll take it!!!

Also got my confirmation which means Rooftops - A Forest of Polarity repress is in and shipping as well.

I've heard talk of Topshelf getting in copies of Distal (maybe in this thread? The internet kind of blends together after awhile) which has me beyond stoked.

Same here! Rooftops album should be coooool.

I heard that too. That'd be awesome. Will order immediately.