PO: Crash Of Rhinos - Knots (Topshelf Records)

CRASH OF RHINOS: 2009 - 2014

It is with with regret we have to tell you all that Crash is no more. We've had some incredible times. Some of the best times, met some of the best people, played with some of the best bands. Thank you to to anyone who bought Distal and/or Knots, shared them, came to see us live, bought a shirt, or gave us a place to stay. You're the people that really made it work whilst it worked.

Extra special thanks to Luca Benni, Kevin Douch, Kevin Duquette and Seth Decoteau and Maurizio Borgna at To Lose La Track, Big Scary Monsters,Topshelf Records and T R I S T E for getting our late night jams out to people we never thought would hear us. The repress of Knots is currently available through these fine people.

So long.

Jim, Oli, Biff, Draper & Beal.

• 1 month later...

My brother and I were just referencing this topic the other night on the way to see Prawn, hoping that Sport actually makes it to tour the US unlike the band that blew us both away with their second album last year, the venerable Crash Of Rhinos. I'm so happy to own the black/white A/B variant of this incredible work of art. They did indeed go out on top and will certainly be missed.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...