PO: Crash Of Rhinos - Knots (Topshelf Records)

This is my guess. A/B colors are never a perfect divide -- the merge should look pretty fantastic in person.

Thse clear splatter and oxblood variants look sweet, too, but not at $30+.

I think it's like the ETR Coin Flips except they are all Black on one side and White on the other.

I'm also confused. Is this an aside/bside black/white or is it a disc 1/disc 2 sort of deal? i can't tell, hah.

Yeah, I mean I was expecting a usual a/b split where it's like an inverse swirl on each side. We will see.

Yeah, so this is just your standard A/B mix. It won't be perfect and will look basically nothing like the mockup — dunno why it is being portrayed that way *shrugs*.

It'll be more like the middle variant here (except b&w):

TSR077.jpg

Yeah, so this is just your standard A/B mix. It won't be perfect and will look basically nothing like the mockup — dunno why it is being portrayed that way *shrugs*.

It'll be more like the middle variant here (except b&w):

TSR077.jpg

That's what I figured. Just got confused based on the mockup, hahahaha. Always love this combination.

• 2 weeks later...

Topshelf send the link out! You know I'm just going to find this on a blog later. Stream=leak.

Stream does not equal leak. A leak is when it comes out when the label/band don't want it to. When the label/band purposefully stream it somewhere and then someone uses a Firefox plugin to do a shitty webrip it is not a leak.

With that being said I do hope download codes do go out soon, that way those of us who already paid for this aren't limited to said shitty webrip for long.

Stream does not equal leak. A leak is when it comes out when the label/band don't want it to. When the label/band purposefully stream it somewhere and then someone uses a Firefox plugin to do a shitty webrip it is not a leak.

With that being said I do hope download codes do go out soon, that way those of us who already paid for this aren't limited to said shitty webrip for long.

THANKS BRO

That last point yes. Though I am excited to have it up streaming to at least to hear it. Preordered it the day it went up. And today was actually the first time I heard anything off of it. Minus that teaser video they made.