PO: August Burns Red - Rescue & Restore

I feel like they keep writing the same record over and over.

I loved thrill seeker and messengers, but they have just plateaued since then.

I thought Constellations set itself apart quite well. I will agree that after first listen this song does sound very different from Leveler.

I don't see anything in a google search, but many times things pop up on twitters or facebooks and I don't have those, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of any deluxe editions?  I'd like to pre-order the CD along with a record, but will hold back on the compact disc if there's going to be a deluxe with extra songs at Best Buy or something.

Looking forward to a Warped Tour performance, killer live shows from these guys, always a ton of crowd energy.

I don't see anything in a google search, but many times things pop up on twitters or facebooks and I don't have those, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of any deluxe editions?  I'd like to pre-order the CD along with a record, but will hold back on the compact disc if there's going to be a deluxe with extra songs at Best Buy or something.

Looking forward to a Warped Tour performance, killer live shows from these guys, always a ton of crowd energy.

ABR hasn't done this in the past, so unlikely.

• 1 month later...

Right, forgot about that, but I recall correctly it was from the band store only, and was available right away

I got mine from Best Buy in store, I think it was pretty widely available.

Just got mine!  So far so awesome!!

Where'd you order it from??  I pre-ordered vinyl from the website, and for some reason my damn order was declined...  Anyone else have that happen?  With perfect credit, I see no reason why it should have been...  I forget which card I used, but my MasterCard has been declined from Epitaph's website a couple times (on higher $ orders).  MasterCard thinks that website is fraud, I wonder if the same thing happened with merchdirect.com.  I ordered another copy after it was declined 2 days ago with my Discover Card, it better go through! 

A few minutes before you post this I got the "order shipped" email on the CD version I ordered from bestbuy.com.

Where'd you order it from??  I pre-ordered vinyl from the website, and for some reason my damn order was declined...  Anyone else have that happen?  With perfect credit, I see no reason why it should have been...  I forget which card I used, but my MasterCard has been declined from Epitaph's website a couple times (on higher $ orders).  MasterCard thinks that website is fraud, I wonder if the same thing happened with merchdirect.com.  I ordered another copy after it was declined 2 days ago with my Discover Card, it better go through! 

I ordered from merchdirect...the gold/black swirl variant.  It shipped 3 days ago.  I didn't have any problems ordering, but I have a debit card.

Mine is just now marked as processed....  There is at least one copy of the gold / black splatter on eBay, pictures posted on the listing.

Anyone else notice that every variant was sold out before the album's release date at one point, but then suddenly they all were available again...?  Now the only one sold out is gold / white splatter.