FAST & FURIOUS 6

you stop talking nonsense this instant!

but really, i've only seen the first one...and I like bio-dome...so who am i to judge?

The original one is fun, the second one and Tokyo Drift are decent, the fourth one is super-blah, Fast 5 is fucking AWESOME and this one is on par with Fast 5 in terms of excitement/action/humor. (It actually might even have more humor.) It's crazy to see this franchise totally turn itself around this many movies in, but man, did they ever.

I feel like i should just watch all of them over the course of the weekend. Just cause plane trips are boring.

Some friends of mine and I did that last year — we had an all-night marathon of all five F&F movies plus the two short films, and we watched them in chronological order so Tokyo Drift was last. It took something like 11-12 hours, but it was so much fun.

Longest runway ever but it was still pretty cool;)

Yup.

Movie started with a preview for the new Riddick: A+

The Movie opened with basically a 4-minute music video of past F&F films: A- but awesome

The Rock alone jumped from three moving cars - total had to be about a dozen: A+

Many Many one-liners: A (in terms of Amnesty and Pardon we were given this gem: "Those two words left the day we were born" Fist Pumps galore for upping the ridiculousness so late in the movie. Awesome)

A Mid-Air save across bridges: A+ for the best and most ludicrous stunt all in one across all six movies. Awesome.

Ending the film with a teaser for Fast 7 with Jason Statham: A+++++++++

This movie was awful, I regret seeing it and wasting 17 dollars on it. I'm not going to leave a full review but I'd like to hit these points:

• Every time that black guy opened his mouth I wanted to punch every person laughing at his stupid line
  • Could the dialogue get more cliche?
  • There weren't enough cars I came to see cars go fast not people shooting stuff out of cars
  • There was too much going on in that plot
  • OH SO YOU JUMP ACROSS A FUCKING BRIDGE TO SAVE HERE!?
  • The "good guys always find a way to win" concept lost it's charm really fast
  • Your car flipped 4 times you don't walk away from that Vin Diesel you should have died
  • Oh so the blonde girls is evil now and the Mexican is good? That was dumb.
  • The only death on the good guys side was a sacrifice.

I came in to see cars go fast, and I was disappointed. I didn't even want to see it until I found out about the Tokyo scene, and even that managed to piss me off.
If you want mindless action, and lack of cars go see Fast and Furious 6 who knows, you might enjoy it.

This movie was awful, I regret seeing it and wasting 17 dollars on it. I'm not going to leave a full review but I'd like to hit these points:

• Every time that black guy opened his mouth I wanted to punch every person laughing at his stupid line
  • Could the dialogue get more cliche?
  • There weren't enough cars I came to see cars go fast not people shooting stuff out of cars
  • There was too much going on in that plot
  • OH SO YOU JUMP ACROSS A FUCKING BRIDGE TO SAVE HERE!?
  • The "good guys always find a way to win" concept lost it's charm really fast
  • Your car flipped 4 times you don't walk away from that Vin Diesel you should have died
  • Oh so the blonde girls is evil now and the Mexican is good? That was dumb.
  • The only death on the good guys side was a sacrifice.

I came in to see cars go fast, and I was disappointed. I didn't even want to see it until I found out about the Tokyo scene, and even that managed to piss me off.

If you want mindless action, and lack of cars go see Fast and Furious 6 who knows, you might enjoy it.

Where are you seeing a movie for $17?? Fuck that's expensive. 

This movie was so damn good. 

Something for the real fans... The best piece of unintentional comedy however happened in the prison. The Cartel Honcho tells Paul Walker: You've put a lot of these guys in here.

Ha ha ha. No he hasn't! He's the worst cop in history. His first big case he flips sides and goes outlaw and has been working on the lam ever since. It's made for some great movies but he was an awful cop who only now seems competent thanks to how bad the Rock is at his job. 

Saw all of these except 6 over the weekend. The overall feeling I got was the the franchise became less about racing cars than it did about heists. When I got to the 5th one, I was seriously thinking these guys are going for an Ocean's 11 movie but it's turning out to be Ocean's 12.

I did have fun seeing them though, as just action movies, they deliver on all fronts including some hilarious random things.. Ie in fast 5 3 bald dudes and only 1 of them can be wearing a sleeveless shirt at any point.

I'll prollie see the latest one with all the hype it's getting, but I may way till I can use a free pass to see it, or even see it tonight as it's $5 movie day!