PO (any day): BARONESS - Live At Maida Vale

Guest Secular Haze

Unfortunately I haven't been able to see these guys live, only discovered them earlier this year and their only canadian stop this year is on the other side of canada...dam. Hopefully this is a good enough alternative to tide me over until I can see them (aaaaaaaand preordered).

As much as I love the look of the splatter, I'm finding my copy to pop occasionally. Other than than that I really like these renditions of the songs. Anybody else experiencing similar problems?

I get a little surface noise between songs and that's it.  I gave mine a quick cleaning beforehand though.

One issue I have is I had to adjust my counter weight a bit to get this to play properly.  Not sure it's a little warped or what.

Small issues aside, the release sounds fantastic.  March To The Sea is a beast on here.

Has anyone else been shortchanged on the splatter? I'm really pissed off at the moment as I pre-ordered the day they went up, yet I've just been told there are no copies left, so they basically oversold it. Not only that but they've had my money for a good 2-3 weeks now.

Has anyone got photos of the gold translucent? Thinking of getting that one instead but I have asked for a discount considering how they've fucked up my order.

Has anyone got photos of the gold translucent? Thinking of getting that one instead but I have asked for a discount considering how they've fucked up my order.

That sucks.

There are two photos of gold translucent on page 3 of this thread.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/89768-po-any-day-baroness-live-at-maida-vale/?p=1549694

It looks pretty nice.

That sucks.

There are two photos of gold translucent on page 3 of this thread.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/89768-po-any-day-baroness-live-at-maida-vale/?p=1549694

It looks pretty nice.

Thanks. I saw those but wasn't sure if it was the Gold Opague or Translucent. Think I shall go with that, but only if they discount it slightly for their error. It's already cost me an arm and a leg for shipping costs to the UK.

Does anyone know when the splatter supposedly sold out? I ordered on May 28th according to the order page.