Wanted: Blink 182 TOYPAJ Tri color 7"

Vinyl Freak

It does. Let me spell it out for the slow one.

Blink 182 – Take Off Your Pants And Jacket LP on 180 Gram Black Vinyl limited to only 2,500 Copies. Also included are (3) Bonus 7” Records (Red, Yellow, Green). The LP is housed in a sturdy triple panel gatefold sleeve and each 7” is housed in an individual glue pocket jacket. Also included is a printed insert sleeve and a written foreword by Mark Hoppus.

Tanks for looking.

It does. Let me spell it out for the slow one.

Blink 182 – Take Off Your Pants And Jacket LP on 180 Gram Black Vinyl limited to only 2,500 Copies. Also included are (3) Bonus 7” Records (Red, Yellow, Green). The LP is housed in a sturdy triple panel gatefold sleeve and each 7” is housed in an individual glue pocket jacket. Also included is a printed insert sleeve and a written foreword by Mark Hoppus.

Tanks for looking.

You don't need to be a dick about someone telling you that tricolor blink 7"s don't exist. They actually don't.

What you're asking for are the yellow (one record), green (one record) and red (one record) 3x7" set that is a part of a larger release that I'm not so sure you'll find easily split apart.

You're asking someone to break up a set. I guess if someone really wants to, more power to them, but good luck finding that special someone.

Just don't be a dick when you are, in fact, wrong due to the usual agreed upon definition of "tricolor." Tricolor refers to the first hot Topic press of TOYPAJ where the one record was red, yellow, and green. It refers to what third Man does with theirs where the colors are like pie slices. "three record set where they're all a different color" does not fall under that umbrella. Semantics? Yeah. But don't piss on someone for correcting you when you're wrong.

"Tanks for looking."

Look, Derrick, told you what you appeared to be asking about didn't exist. You were a snippy little snot about it because you don't know how to word things properly. Semantics, yeah, but when you're wrong, you're wrong. It's cleared up now, and you're still basically being a jerk. Okay, you're getting it from HT. Just delete the thread if you are done with it.

Look, Derrick, told you what you appeared to be asking about didn't exist. You were a snippy little snot about it because you don't know how to word things properly. Semantics, yeah, but when you're wrong, you're wrong. It's cleared up now, and you're still basically being a jerk. Okay, you're getting it from HT. Just delete the thread if you are done with it.

Calm down tiger. Lol. It's all in good fun. Haha.