Hot Topic - All Clearance BOGO $1 - Includes Vinyl

Well I went to my local HT and finding listed clearance was a bust. I was looking for paramore, figured I'd pick up saosin for $1 but the closes HT near me has the smallest vinyl section ever. They did have Saosin, but Guy said they only had 1 paramore that sold sometime early this week. They had nothing else on the list. I did pick up Bullet for My Valentine 'fever' and Tim Barry '28th and Stonewall' for $3 each so not a total loss.

Am I misreading this? These are all buy one get one free, right? That's what it says next to each item. I tried adding one record to the bag, then another, and the second reads $0.00.

So, these are clearance records to begin with, but you get DOUBLE of everything you buy for free, and if it hits $30 it's free shipping? I could end up with 6 brand new records for around thirty bucks, three to keep, three to sell or give away.

Am I misreading this? These are all buy one get one free, right? That's what it says next to each item. I tried adding one record to the bag, then another, and the second reads $0.00.

So, these are clearance records to begin with, but you get DOUBLE of everything you buy for free, and if it hits $30 it's free shipping? I could end up with 6 brand new records for around thirty bucks, three to keep, three to sell or give away.

The possibilities are endless!