PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

actually purchased this while in class a while back when it went up. I have heard mostly good things about it and honestly very much enjoyed This Addiction for what it was worth so it will be good to have this. I was not gonna drop 90+ dollars for a big wooden box and ouija board but it will be good to get these. 

I feel the same way, but I can't really blame myself for hesitating after the last few albums...

That isn't my problem at all. I've already got the deluxe box on order. I was just planning on picking up the pink and blue Aldo and kept putting it off. Shouldn't have.

I'm a big trio fan and will support whatever they put out. That won't ever change.

i didn't like the last couple albums but ordered the pink and blue when they went up hoping this one would be different.  the t-shirt kinda sold me too.  the one thing i did wait on was the show at the observatory, which is like 10 min from my house.  after hearing 3 songs, i decided i wanted to go but now it's sold out.  there's another show later in june but it's at the HOB which is farther and i'm not sure if i'll be available in june like i would've been for the april show.  blah.

i didn't like the last couple albums but ordered the pink and blue when they went up hoping this one would be different.  the t-shirt kinda sold me too.  the one thing i did wait on was the show at the observatory, which is like 10 min from my house.  after hearing 3 songs, i decided i wanted to go but now it's sold out.  there's another show later in june but it's at the HOB which is farther and i'm not sure if i'll be available in june like i would've been for the april show.  blah.

Same here. Didn't think Observatory would sell out so fast. I'm just gonna hit up the HOB SD show the next day. Have you tried entering that contest they have for the private show at the Hollywood tower through 98.7? I'm to impatient to wait for June. Although if they still have tickets later on I'll hit up both shows.