PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

Same here. Didn't think Observatory would sell out so fast. I'm just gonna hit up the HOB SD show the next day. Have you tried entering that contest they have for the private show at the Hollywood tower through 98.7? I'm to impatient to wait for June. Although if they still have tickets later on I'll hit up both shows.

nah, i didn't even know about it.  just did it now!  same here, if they still have tickets later, like in late april or may, i'll prob get them for HOB anaheim.  capacity is larger than at the observatory so it's possible it won't sell out as fast...

Update today from Kings Road regarding the deluxe box sets:

We wanted to update you on the progress of the Alkaline Trio My Shame Is True box set that you ordered. Unfortunately, we have to tell you that we needed to delay the boxes for 3 weeks.

Why? Product quality. Our initial sample was exactly what we wanted. Our first real production copy was off. It had bad printing on top and hinges that were not totally what we wanted or advertised. So after working out what our options were, we have chosen that the only way for us to do this right is to wait a few weeks rather than rush the crappy version of our box and hope you didn't notice. We attached a picture to show you the hinge alignment being off and the printing being less that perfect.

Obviously, this is not our first choice. If you're upset about this, we will gladly refund you because the date is not what we initially advertised so please just communicate with Customer Service about that. As it stands, the proper box will be in our hands April 16th, so we expect them to ship the week after that. You will still get the download of My Shame Is True & Broken Wing in time for the release date.

If you need anything else, please let us know. We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need to.

In my opinion it's better to buy record from euro store and pay a little more for delivery, than look for Limited and OOP box set for a good price after release.

I went through the process to find the total after shipping it is $136. How much was the total if you ordered through the US?

This is so rad: I emailed customer service asking if I could get to the top of the list for any cancelled boxes. He said one person cancelled and we just put the box up on the site hurry up and get it. So I now have the box. Above and beyond customer service.

Maybe I'm just a hater but Matt songs are just so repetitive and boring at this point. I hear 5+ past songs when listening to this. I feel like I know the melody before he even finishes a line.