VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

Sounds like the second league or "League 2: The Leaguening" as I'm calling it needs another player. Anyone?

Also, do we have to use Yahoo? I prefer to use web services that still have relevance so I'd prefer ESPN, but will go with consensus opinion. 

On this one thing. Seriously though, other ideas for league names? Wassabout "Better than Greater than Collective"?

Sounds like the second league or "League 2: The Leaguening" as I'm calling it needs another player. Anyone?

Also, do we have to use Yahoo? I prefer to use web services that still have relevance so I'd prefer ESPN, but will go with consensus opinion. 

On this one thing. Seriously though, other ideas for league names? Wassabout "Better than Greater than Collective"?

I'd rather use ESPN as well, but i'll do whatever. Should we start a second league thread? Or keep em together?

What's ESPN's mobile app like for FF? Yahoo!'s is really easy to use on the fly.

the leaguening is a separate but equal league.  

looks like we got 9 in both leagues right now.  ry bread needs to pick his feet up

what do you mean?

hmmm for whatever reason, this is all who is showing up,

Division 1
The Gatos (elgato)
The Fear Boners (3arl)
Burninators (seangj)
herp a derp (Mike T)
52 Shades of Ray (malonekw)

Division 2
Password is Taco (chefchino)
ANUSTART (lemongoat)
Thunder Gun Express (thebiglebowski)
Witty Football Puns (hankmurphy)

can you send me your email again so i can send another invite

I'll set up League 2: The Leaguening this weekend. If we are going to try and do the cross league ultimate champion bit we probably need to  have the same scoring set-up. Since your league already exists, can you send me the settings?

Also, gentlemen, I need your e-mail addresses, if you name is on the list below, PM me. 

jeffersonhowell - commish
sapst16
jhook
ScottHeisel
brock309
themoosen
buffbloom
knifeparty

terp9rob

Not gonna lie, I like that list. But we need one more....