Alexisonfire Boxset?

During a Warped Tour date in Florida, I interviewed Alexisonfire. During the question "Waffles or pancakes?" the band was incredibly split and the interview ended with them "breaking up."

I still hold this guilt on my shoulders. 

It's all my fault.

I'm so sorry everyone.

Side note, I really need to find that footage.

Your sin may be forgiven. Although this question is probably the worst to ask!

Hearing what they said about the time when the breakup came closer kinda made me sad..I felt that Dallas really didn't enjoy being a part of that band I loved for so many years anymore. I really love city and colour but to be honest I would rather seeing him in AoF again than recording a new c&c record..

i was on the warped tour that AoF was on in 2009.  they were on the same stage as my artist and it was amazing to watch them KILL IT everyday. but you could def get the vibe loud and clear that its not the kind of tour they enjoy doing.  

some days they would have to play at noon while doors were just opening.  its hard to gather that crazy energy when you just woke up with a massive hangover... 

they were so damn good.

Just seen on facebook that some people have been receiving emails that a boxset's being held for them, as they tried ordering and one's become available.

Anyone on here had an email?

Happened to my friend yesterday. He got an email then I think they called him to pay for it and he got a payment confirmation.

Go back in time and be quicker. Or, wait for represses

hard to be quicker when you're on the site before it goes on sale.. snag it in your cart 5 times and it gets pulled out each time.. but I get what your smart @$$ comment was all about.. 

No worries waiting for a repress or them individually, but it would (obviously) be nice to get it sooner than later..