Alexisonfire Boxset?

Anybody hear a date for the Alexisonfire boxset yet? still cant find anything and I've been looking forever! 

(BTW, this is my first post, I haven't edited my profile but upon stumbling into this site, I plan to make this a second home because it seems freaking awesome!) 

Anybody hear a date for the Alexisonfire boxset yet? still cant find anything and I've been looking forever!

(BTW, this is my first post, I haven't edited my profile but upon stumbling into this site, I plan to make this a second home because it seems freaking awesome!)

This is the part when you will start to reconsider that second statement. My suggestion, delete this topic before too many people bully you into the ground.

Search function... I'm not familliar with that, sorry. :P  In all honesty I did, I ony found the one from justindinealone and was fishing to see if there was any other information that wasnt posted in that thread yet.

IF and when there's anything to know, Justin will be the one updating us, and so it will appear in that thread. Until it appears there, there's nothing to know.

This is the exact reason why everyone is so antsy. I thought there would at least be updates every so often.

What is there to update if there has been no new progress? If you read through the other thread you'll see that Justin has kept everyone in the loop with any kind of development. Everyone at Dine Alone knows full well the we are all eagerly anticipating the release and ready to fork over a ton of cash for it. It's not like they forgot about it and needed this thread to spark their memory.

The last update I remember from Justin was that they hit some problems with obtaining original artwork files and masters. That was a while ago. They've clearly not been able to sort the issues yet, or have hit other problems, hence no news. At the end of the day, no matter how delayed something becomes (C&C's Bring Me Your Love - 6 months), Dine Alone consistently put out great quality products!

This box set will be more than worth the wait!

...also delay Re Dallas Recording/Releasing/Touring new album and Wade with the Gallows.......as if they would want to get back into designing a box set of a band they just put to rest.....id say it would be a while off still

Actually, they signed off a load of the artwork just before the final tour. Jordan & Wade said about it after the London shows.

• 4 months later...