Alexisonfire Boxset?

This is unreal! I don't have any Alexisonfire vinyl so this would be perfect! Also does anyone know if each vinyl will be differently colored? (Would love it if they are!) That's a lot of money to spend though :P Also hoping the shipping isn't much... (I live in Canada)

Your question is answered on the website.

I'm expecting shipping to be a little steep given the size and weight ($20-ish?).

140/180...what a load of fucking marked up shit

Cant really help it with the current shipping prices....its getting out of hand.......do you cough it up and score the set.....or ebay it later and pay ebay price + same shipping? I dont mind paying the extra I suppose.....custom box.....should come undamaged

Guest deleted

20 dollars!? Haha... I think the lowest shipping cost will be $40-50 for Canadians. I was charged $7 to ship a $10 7", so.

The box shouldn't be more than $30 for Canadian customers.

140/180...what a load of fucking marked up shit

The box shouldn't be more than $30 for Canadian customers.

Have you actually tried to ship something with tracking that is that large with tracking from canada? (to the destinations your complaining about)

Last time I shipped a super well packed 12" record to AUS  was almost $90 for good tracked service.

Guest deleted

Have you actually tried to ship something with tracking that is that large with tracking from canada? (to the destinations your complaining about)

Last time I shipped a super well packed 12" record to AUS was almost $90 for good tracked service.

This is true about shipping to Australia, Europe, and anywhere overseas but shipping within Canada is not anywhere near that.

Actual cost would be less than $20 expedited, $40 express for a large, over 3kg box from east to west coast of Canada.

Guest deleted

20 dollars!? Haha... I think the lowest shipping cost will be $40-50 for Canadians. I was charged $7 to ship a $10 7", so.

Also, ship 7" records between 2 pcs of cardboard and ship 7"s for less than $4 within Canada.

Gosh... Justin, I'm guessing it will very likely cost as much to ship this to Singapore?

I have been waiting for this to go up for a year. But if so, I guess I'll sadly have to pass on this..

Justin, if me and brandy combine shipping to singapore, would it be cheaper?

Justin, if me and brandy combine shipping to singapore, would it be cheaper?

not sure quite yet, good question.. 

each box ships in its own box as it is so im not sure if our warehouse is able to combine two into a larger box and if they can if that would be any cheaper for you. 

ill look into it for you