PO: Faith No More- Angel Dust

Didn't see a topic for this so I made one.

First 2,000 Copies Numbered On Transparent Blue Vinyl

Shipping approximately July 1st

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/faith-no-more-angel-dust-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

Pretty pricey but Music On Vinyl usually puts out quality products...

How was the mastering on the MoFi issue?

The pitch is increased, the guitars turned down, the vocals turned up. I prefer the origina 828 321-1 UK copy mastered by George Peckham (Note my username matches this number). I currently own 48 different copies of the album.

Music On Vinyl usually do a bang up job. They;re the old CBS Harlem plant in the Netherlands which was owned by Sony. Same staff, same equipment. Good people.

Easy was never part of the album on USA and Canada. Only "London Records" copies included the tracks when it was reissued on 29th january 1993.(UK, Australia, Europe, Japan, Brasil). It never saw an initial vinyl release in the USA. It was remastered by Mofi in 2008 and released there but they made the album a bit more "friendly". Not to my taste.

The pitch is increased, the guitars turned down, the vocals turned up. I prefer the origina 828 321-1 UK copy mastered by George Peckham (Note my username matches this number). I currently own 48 different copies of the album.

Music On Vinyl usually do a bang up job. They;re the old CBS Harlem plant in the Netherlands which was owned by Sony. Same staff, same equipment. Good people.

Easy was never part of the album on USA and Canada. Only "London Records" copies included the tracks when it was reissued on 29th january 1993.(UK, Australia, Europe, Japan, Brasil). It never saw an initial vinyl release in the USA. It was remastered by Mofi in 2008 and released there but they made the album a bit more "friendly". Not to my taste.

That must be why I never sold my UK pressing w/MidLife Crisis 12".  I have the MoFi but it sounds a bit dull or flat.

Shipping approximately July 1st

That's my birthday!

If I were into guys, I'd be in love. Not even because of the album, but Jesus, the dedication.

I'm only comparing my Mo-Fi against the original CD, but I did not notice the pitch increase nor the difference in vocals/guitars. I was aware that Easy wasn't part of the album originally in the US, I was just hoping mo-fi was going to include it.

That must be why I never sold my UK pressing w/MidLife Crisis 12".  I have the MoFi but it sounds a bit dull or flat.

I find the pressing mofi pressing to be dynamic, but prefer the original. The Double LP you have contains the 828 321-1 original LP by George Peckham (Porky in the matrix).

If I were into guys, I'd be in love. Not even because of the album, but Jesus, the dedication.

It's a damned curse.

I'm only comparing my Mo-Fi against the original CD, but I did not notice the pitch increase nor the difference in vocals/guitars. I was aware that Easy wasn't part of the album originally in the US, I was just hoping mo-fi was going to include it.

The clip does something you can't do. it plays the versions in quick succession which I felt would assist you since there is a difference and you could not discern it. There's no need to be so defensive. I was attempting to help you.

I didn't mean to come off as defensive. I was just saying that I've compared the two and didn't hear a big difference for myself. I get the A/B idea, it's just not something I'm interested in.