Plus One 'Merica: The Vinyl Album (Kevin Smith and Jennifer Schwalbach)

Kevin Smith put out a comedy album!

http://jayandsilentbob.com/vinyl/

"Recorded LIVE at the Prince Charles Theater in Leicester Square, Jen and Kevin take their marital misadventures to London for a no-holds-barred recounting of what happened the night one of them overdosed... on weed!"

Unsigned: $20

Signed: $40

I take it you guys haven't seen the prices for signed stuff in his webstore? I hate Kevin more as the days go on. I am a huge fan but he is an ass.

I didn't know there was a TESD one but I would be far more inclined to buy that.

Will definitely buy the next TESD one if it comes to fruition, but not this.

I am a huge fan of TESD, I'm actually the guy that bought the advertisement for the independent film. The one they trashed and still bring up from time to time. My movie is 3 days away from being done with production. With no kickstarter. I would buy this but it just seems like he's money grubbing. 

The smodcast two weeks ago was unbearable, I lost so much respect for him after that Smodcast. "I'm losing my assistant, feel bad for me." Ugh...

I am a huge fan of TESD, I'm actually the guy that bought the advertisement for the independent film. The one they trashed and still bring up from time to time. My movie is 3 days away from being done with production. With no kickstarter. I would buy this but it just seems like he's money grubbing. 

The smodcast two weeks ago was unbearable, I lost so much respect for him after that Smodcast. "I'm losing my assistant, feel bad for me." Ugh...

there are too many smodcast episodes that i just have to turn off half way - that was one of them. all this crying and yada yada yada for an assistant that no one knows.... meh

Happen to remember the episode number your movie's ad was in? I vaguely remember hearing this back when it aired. Feels like that was forever ago now.

I'm thinking of buying this, I was at the stash over the weekend and they had a Comic Book Men poster signed by everyone but they couldn't sell it because of not getting rights or something. I wonder if they had this there but I was too oblivious to see it, I walked out with a Berserker t-shirt. Tomorrow I'll probably order this album :)

Happen to remember the episode number your movie's ad was in? I vaguely remember hearing this back when it aired. Feels like that was forever ago now.

It was an ad when Bryan and Walt took over smodco morning show for a week in July a couple years back. The episode where they dissect my reply was call the horse wackerer. I never contacted them to get the pins, at that point it was worth the 100$

• 3 months later...

For almost $30 shipped, I would say no. I've spun it once since I got it and while it was kinda funny, it's not as good as say, a Hollywood Babble-On vinyl could be. Maybe it's just because I'm not a huge Schwalbach fan. Only reason I got it was in the hopes that maybe if it sold enough copies, Kev would press an HBO record. Or maybe the 2-plus hour episode of Fat Man on Batman where he and Ralph Garman rail on Dark Knight Rises, split onto 2xLP. A guy can dream.