DEAL FOUND: Pro-Ject Debut Carbon 2M-R for 340 shipped!

how did you get it for $344?? says 399 on site

I called and asked if they had any discounts.   The guy on the other end put me on hold,  came back a few moments later and said he could do it for that price.  I had read earlier in the thread that calling was the only way discount codes would work so i gave it a shot.   B)

• 3 weeks later...

Not so sure, but the 15% off code is working again. I went ahead and ordered one today & they said if a better deal comes up within 45 days of when the item was purchased, they'll go ahead and match it. 

awesome, thank you!!! going to jump on this hopefully within the next few days

im assuming you called for the discount correct?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Newbie question here. How hard is it to change speeds on these turntables?

Not hard but it is something you have to manually do. There is no speed switch on the TT (although you can purchase a separate speed box to do so) so it's a matter of lifting up the platter, moving the belt up or down, depending on the speed you are selecting, and replacing the platter. All in you can do it in under 30 seconds.

Just ordered my Debut Carbon for $359. 10% off was the best they could do. Not too bad. Can't really find it for any cheaper.

needle doctor gave me a 10% discount ($359 shipped) as well. i got the 15% discount from musician's friend but they kept delaying the ship date so i went to needle doctor and they shipped it within an hour after i ordered it. i'd definitely recommend them if they continue delaying the ship dates, the last date i was given was at the end of February and they still weren't confident about it so i gave up on waiting.

needle doctor gave me a 10% discount ($359 shipped) as well. i got the 15% discount from musician's friend but they kept delaying the ship date so i went to needle doctor and they shipped it within an hour after i ordered it. i'd definitely recommend them if they continue delaying the ship dates, the last date i was given was at the end of February and they still weren't confident about it so i gave up on waiting.

I feel your pain with that one. Ordered mine a month ago, and I got an email from a Rep saying it should ship on 1/1.  They are now saying 1/24.