Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

was that with the deluxe?  glad i passed on it since im in canada.  but really, $130?  you must be loaded.

No actually the opposite. Birthday present from my girlfriend. I ended up getting the deluxe, white and transblue and also the newest pressing of the single mothers 7". im gonna email DW eventually and see if they can split the orders and give me a cheaper shipping option. now that i think about it, if the order weighs over a certain amount the cheapest shipping method becomes unavailable. if split up two orders of cheapest method will probably cost less,

53 users are reading this topic (each buying 2 or 3 copies)...

So for an /300 variant, there's still 250 copies left, then.

Obviously the math doesn't work like that but it's 2-3 different variants, not 2-3 copies of each variant. big difference when it comes to how fast stock goes. even if 150 people get it from the board that's still only half.

I can't believe so many people are passing on the coolest looking one just for ones that are one per customer.

The translucent light blue seemed the coolest to me.  Also, for people who plan on buying multiple variants, but can only afford 1 or 2 right now, it makes sense to grab the most limited ones now, and hope the others are there later.

I'm just glad there's this much excitement for the release and people are picking up a variant or multiple variants - band deserves it so much.

also if you live in or near Burbank, CA, we're gonna be doing some really cool stuff around the release at Backside.