Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

that's a bummer - depending on how good of friends you are you could just snag him one of the rare variants and I'm sure he'd pay you back haha

It's just such a hassle, especially with me being at school, then I'd have to ship it to him, etc. If I was getting a copy already I'd get one for him and save on shipping, but since I'm not it's just hard to pull the trigger. Eh, who knows. We'll see in the morning.

Go and vote for TOUCHE AMORE in Fuse TV's best new artist poll for the punk category

http://www.fuse.tv/2013/08/best-new-artist-fan-poll#12

When you are done voting come back here and complain about how Touche isn't new, and then that you are sick of this thread getting bumped before the preorder is up.

hahaha i wrote that, i work for there. you have to consider the position i'm in for a poll like that at a publication like fuse.

It's just such a hassle, especially with me being at school, then I'd have to ship it to him, etc. If I was getting a copy already I'd get one for him and save on shipping, but since I'm not it's just hard to pull the trigger. Eh, who knows. We'll see in the morning.

you should get a copy because the record rules