Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I asked their merch guy at the end of the night.  He said the red version was supposed to be ready in time for this tour, but it just didn't happen, and that they'd be going up online eventually.

If only you had some way of knowing when eventually was... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK20vQB-7o

Saw the Seattle show last night, and I was baffled that about half the crowd left after mwY.  Maybe it's not the case at every stop of this tour, but they were definitely the bigger draw last night.

I asked their merch guy at the end of the night.  He said the red version was supposed to be ready in time for this tour, but it just didn't happen, and that they'd be going up online eventually.

Totally agree with you on the show, though I missed Drug Church because the will call line was insane even at 9:00.  You'd almost think Neumos had never put on a show before.  But TA fucking killed it - for a band who writes songs that are often less than 2 minutes long, they take fewer and shorter breaks than most bands.  I didn't hate mwY, but their set didn't make me want to buy up their albums either.

I was up front along that barrier in front of the Drug Church/Seahaven merch area most of the night. Didn't see the crowd shrink from there, but thats surprising to hear. I know its apples and oranges, but TA definitely seemed to get the bigger pop crowd-wise.

My buddy who was there to see Drug Church was in the same boat as you. He only missed the first two songs though. I didn't expect them to start playing 30 minutes after advertised door time. That will call line was wild though. The girlfriend and I had tickets in hand thankfully, but before they split the lines up we were way up the street. Just about to the 10th and Union intersection haha. 

Question for anyone who has gone:

Does Mewithoutyou play anything off of A->B Life or Catch for Us the Foxes? I'd normally hate myself for asking a question like that, but while I like all their albums, those have the songs I REALLY want to hear live again.

Their set was pretty "ten stories" heavy.  They did play a couple sons off those records though.