PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

can someone PM me a link to download? I've already bought the album and only want to listen early cuz im seeing them on the 11th and I want to know the songs.

the two sites i found made me download something else first and then said the download link will pop up upon completion... yeah that never happened....

Hope you have an antivirus and Malware Bytes

I wish the vocals were a bit louder... I feel like there are close to no powerful/emotional vocals with stuff like burden and what not... Everything seems very mellow. Oh well, songs are still good. In MY opinion, it doesn't really beat anything they've done so far, but I still enjoy it.

I wish the vocals were a bit louder... I feel like there are close to no powerful/emotional vocals with stuff like burden and what not... Everything seems very mellow. Oh well, songs are still good. In MY opinion, it doesn't really beat anything they've done so far, but I still enjoy it.

Uhhh, did you listen to the entire first half of the record? Parachutes, Lost Your Name, and Notice Me have some of the most aggressive vocals I've ever heard from this band, especially the end of Notice Me.

I PO'd my copy from Best Buy because I had a gift card and didn't care too much about what color I got. The weird thing is on my order it says the record comes out today but everywhere else says the 10th. Also, I am starting to wonder what color I'm going to get, especially after seeing those pics^^.

I PO'd my copy from Best Buy because I had a gift card and didn't care too much about what color I got. The weird thing is on my order it says the record comes out today but everywhere else says the 10th. Also, I am starting to wonder what color I'm going to get, especially after seeing those pics^^.

Yellow. You will get yellow.