PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

Can you remind me what this is? The info is gone off the pre-order page since it sold out. A piece of the recording tape right? If I remember correctly it was of VERY limited supply, and by the time I got my ass to the pre-order, the /750 opaque red variant was the most limited I could get so I bought it, but I have that $50 insurance so... Idk if I"m getting the reel tape... :/

You will probably not get a piece of the tape if you weren't able to get a copy of the haze. There were only 500 pieces of the reel that they gave out with POs.

EDIT: I realized how ridiculous "only 500" sounds. 500 pieces of the reel is honestly so much.

do you work at backside?

I'm the new temporary vinyl buyer at Backside while Jeremy is on tour with Touché - I am usually at the store on Wednesday nights (making the weekly order) and then on Friday to price it.  I hang out on Saturday afternoons (12-5ish) to recommend music to the customers and be an awesome guy.

I'm the new temporary vinyl buyer at Backside while Jeremy is on tour with Touché - I am usually at the store on Wednesday nights (making the weekly order) and then on Friday to price it.  I hang out on Saturday afternoons (12-5ish) to recommend music to the customers and be an awesome guy.

I can second this. Backside is an awesome store with one of the best punk record selections anywhere close to LA. I highly recommend stopping by if you guys ever get a chance.