PO: Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt (Oct 15)

I know im majorly pushing my luck here, but if theres any 10C members who would be willing to part for theirs, im willing to offer a leg, arm and my left testicle for one of those.

Or we could work out some sort of trade.

Fuck, i need to buy a 10C membership.

Yeah, if you're offering your testicle it is probably time to just join the club. I screwed up and hesitated when they were offering their last live album. Still pissed I I didn't join then, but now I am a member.

Seriously. They can list socks and dog collars and call them limited edition and people go nuts. I havent seen them in a decade because I can't stand their fans. Having a low 10club number made it worse. I was surrounded by psychos all night who felt like they were secretly friends with Eddie. Screaming out comments that he said in interviews.

It's a very odd community. I used to post there a lot but it makes me mental reading the comments. There are some really good people that I've sold to and traded with.

I don't know what's worse people missing out on vinyl or concert posters...

I was lucky enough to snag one of these box sets , but this PJ stuff goes so quick. I grabbed a regular version of LB too recently from HT just to be safe on it being OOP (I know there are rumors of a repress, but still you can never be sure with PJ stuff)

It's a very odd community. I used to post there a lot but it makes me mental reading the comments. There are some really good people that I've sold to and traded with.

I don't know what's worse people missing out on vinyl or concert posters...

I was lucky enough to snag one of these box sets , but this PJ stuff goes so quick. I grabbed a regular version of LB too recently from HT just to be safe on it being OOP (I know there are rumors of a repress, but still you can never be sure with PJ stuff)

Considering the issues they had with the first press, they will have to do something.  I ordered before they took it off the Pearl Jam site, and they told me they were waiting for the new shipment to come in before they sent it out.

Finally got this and the Constitution Hall in the mail after they were stuck in USPS purgatory for over a month.  Miraculously, aside from a small seam split on LB, neither were damaged.  My LB suffers the manufacturing issues though, so hopefully 10C can still get me a replacement.  I'm stoked on the packaging for both!