PO: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2

Picked this up last night, spinning it now.

At target saw a placeholder for part 1 but didn't see any. Both spots were stacked with copies of part II.

Part 1 will probably be getting a lot more play than part 2. I loved part 1. When I heard TKO on the radio I wasn't too fond of it, and hoped for better songs - turns out it IS one of the better songs on the album. So there's that.

Could someone post pictures of their vinyl labels and deadwax if they a. Bought a euro version or B. Bought a US standalone version? I'm wondering if the discs that got sent to target were pressed separately. They couldn't have possibly put so much effort into packaging and then decided on such cheap looking labels :P

Kinda crappy looking white on black but it uses the Euro RCA design which strikes me as odd. Part one did also but damn, at least they sprung for red ink :P

Hi everyone

has anyone actually played their copy of part 2 yet?

I've been experiencing an issue where the first track on the A/B side (Gimmie What I Don't Know and TKO) have some sort of manufacturing defect and it skips like CRAZY.

I got the record from Amazon, got a replacement from them, BOTH of which had the same problem, and then I just purchased the Target version and it's also skipping in the exact same places. I'm at the point of giving up and just living with it because at least the skipping on TKO isn't as bad as it was on the other two.

At this point I'm just wondering if it's a problem with the entire pressing or if it's just my record player or something. I know that the company that produces these on vinyl doesn't do an amazing job (my part 1 sounded pretty bad sometimes but it was at least playable), so I'm just wondering if anyone found a good copy out there.

Hi everyone

has anyone actually played their copy of part 2 yet?

I've been experiencing an issue where the first track on the A/B side (Gimmie What I Don't Know and TKO) have some sort of manufacturing defect and it skips like CRAZY.

I got the record from Amazon, got a replacement from them, BOTH of which had the same problem, and then I just purchased the Target version and it's also skipping in the exact same places. I'm at the point of giving up and just living with it because at least the skipping on TKO isn't as bad as it was on the other two.

At this point I'm just wondering if it's a problem with the entire pressing or if it's just my record player or something. I know that the company that produces these on vinyl doesn't do an amazing job (my part 1 sounded pretty bad sometimes but it was at least playable), so I'm just wondering if anyone found a good copy out there.

Mine tracks fine. It's probably just that your arm is misaligned or something. I'm not technical with these things at all so I can't help much.

i have a blue Crosley that I got just this summer

the problem with the crosleys is that they don't have counter weights. they are more likely to skip on records cause there is nothing weighing them down. i would find a tutorial on cleaning vinyl and try giving it a good cleaning, hopefully that helps.

the problem with the crosleys is that they don't have counter weights. they are more likely to skip on records cause there is nothing weighing them down. i would find a tutorial on cleaning vinyl and try giving it a good cleaning, hopefully that helps.

thanks for the suggestion. I'm gonna try it on a different player at some point in the future... I've really never had a problem with my player so I'm kinda surprised especially since the skips are literally happening in the same spots with each newly opened record (my dad looked at the record and notice what I think he called a "splay"? He also thinks it might be an issue with the manufacturing of the album so I'm just curious to see if anyone else is having a problem

thanks for the suggestion. I'm gonna try it on a different player at some point in the future... I've really never had a problem with my player so I'm kinda surprised especially since the skips are literally happening in the same spots with each newly opened record (my dad looked at the record and notice what I think he called a "splay"? He also thinks it might be an issue with the manufacturing of the album so I'm just curious to see if anyone else is having a problem

If you're saying it's happening at the same spots with each newly opened record it obviously isn't an issue with the manufacturing of the album

If you're saying it's happening at the same spots with each newly opened record it obviously isn't an issue with the manufacturing of the album

oh ok I just thought it might've been because the new records were all pretty dusty and stuff and the first one for sure before i even played it had an insane scratch on it.

but yeah like I said I'm just trying to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue