P.O Streetlight Manifesto albums

God damn it. They're seriously gonna list all the represses separately so you have to pay the ridiculous "standard shipping" cost multiple times....

I was just about to post complaining about this. But of course I still ordered it. Victory price gouging wins again. I wish I had bought the clear with smoke of THTT so I could have each album on the same color.

I thought EGN was coming in Sept with the others..?

Just saw those variants.. eww, they clash horribly with the label colours imo.. (excluding black of course.) Glad I've got red and grey.

Edit 2015:Jesus, this is one of the most cringeworthy and snobby posts ever. Can't believe I said that.

I thought EGN was coming in Sept with the others..?

Just saw those variants.. eww, they clash horribly with the label colours imo.. (excluding black of course.) Glad I've got red and grey.

Yeah white and red/ gray and black make the most sense. The colors for SitB will probably be even more ridiculous. Like lime green and pink or something. 

Yeah white and red/ gray and black make the most sense. The colors for SitB will probably be even more ridiculous. Like lime green and pink or something. 

You're saying you wouldn't want a pink Streetlight album? If Victory release SitB on Pink I may sell my blue copy.

Yeah of course sound is more important, but watching a sexy piece of wax is a bit of the experience too, ahah.

Clear with black smoke.

I think everyone else took note of this already, I'll shut up now