P.O Streetlight Manifesto albums

People are still willing to buy Streetlight from Victory? Shaaaame

well, as far as I've seen, they're the only ones shipping actual streetlight records, I know the band never did, lol

PS Before you jump on my nuts, I know victory sucks, I know there are distros selling their shit and I hope you get sarcasm :)

• 2 weeks later...

just a question for anyone that ordered EGN. Are you getting a lot of noise? Can't figure out if I got a dud or not...It's noise I can get used to but never had a quality issue with Victory before

What turntable/cartridge are you using? My copy sounds good and is virtually silent.

Nice. I ordered it through Best Buy and it's only $11.99 + tax and free shipping. Doesn't say what variant you get, but I don't really care about that too much. Shipping on Victory's site was like $7.00 for me, so I passed on that. Ha!

$7? trying living in Canada. As much as I hate victory they have a flat rate of $10 to Canada which is the best shipping price ive seen from any other webstore.

• 2 weeks later...

just a question for anyone that ordered EGN. Are you getting a lot of noise? Can't figure out if I got a dud or not...It's noise I can get used to but never had a quality issue with Victory before

My black copy from Amazon sounds great.  The records are a bit warped, and the edges are cut pretty rough, but nothing affects play.