PO: Off The Board Compilation

curious about the citizen song name. googled it.

Cicuta: commonly known as water hemlock, is a small genus of four species of highly poisonous plants in the family Apiaceae.

cool.

I try to live a spoiler free lifestyle but I will probably check this out.  Thanks.

Edit:  Don't love this like I love most TJ songs... not sure the production fits.  Maybe its just because it's a song that got scrapped from the album.

Don't hold your breath.  :unsure:

Was this only in regards to Seahaven? Because the recent tumblr post led me to believe info on the new TJ record was coming somewhat soon

"Peep the new Tigers Jaw song from my boy Will Yips compilation on Spin! Keep your peepers peeled for info on forthcoming Tigers Jaw releases."

• Sounds like Tigers Jaw to me
  • Wtf is a soft grunge?
  • I like the song
  • I just found out I can make bulletpoints

I don't know if anyone else uses the term soft grunge to describe these bands, but my friend does, and I think it fits since it incorporates the grungey sound and the popularity of the bands with Tumblr kids since I think Tumblr is where the whole soft grunge aesthetic (or whatever it is) started getting used.

But I'd say bands like Citizen, Balance and Composure, Turnover, Title Fight, Basement, Foreign Tongues, Daylight, Captives, Honorable Mention, etc. could be considered soft grunge/post-post-grunge/nu-grunge. I'm not saying any of these names are good or that people should start using them.

• 2 weeks later...