If your house were on fire, what would you take with you?

I recently read "The Burning House" by Foster Huntington. It is a collection of photos and list submitted by random people of what they would take with them if their house were on fire. I really enjoyed it so I thought it might be a cool thread to start. My List- My girl friend, kasey - My dog, Gilbert - my Wallet - My Phone - My Passport - my keys - Laptop - My tampa bay lightning hat from the 90's- One copy of every album by converge, my favorite band - my vintage watch from my great grandfather - A old photo of my grandfather in the military - My dads medals from when he was in the airforce.

how much time do you think you have when your house is on fire?!? 

how much time do you think you have when your house is on fire?!?

I already said before that some of the stuff would only be if I had time. I'm just saying that I would try my hardest for those things and everything else I could care less about because they are replaceable. And yes I realize that the converge records are replaceable but Those specific ones I would choose do have a sentimental value to me. I just thought this would be a fun thread. That's all

I'd have a hard enough time getting myself out I think. so I will just go with myself for now.

although I did immediately think of my clothes and shoes because i have terrible priorities.