PO: The Head and the Heart - Let's Be Still

Whyyy do i have to live in Australia :(

If anyone has a spare loser edition (either copy, but obviously will offer more for the light blue) and would either like to sell it to me, or trade with me, please let me know!

Will make it worth your while :)

Red Eye in Sydney gets lots of Loser Editions, I'm here abroad and found some surprising Loser Editions I thought were sold out

I don't know why you're being snarky but for example, the FJMisty loser edition goes for 90-100 bucks fairly regularly now.

Sorry the whole investment angle that seems to get more popular by the day on this board annoys me sometimes, do what you want.  If you were going to sell it you'd probably get the most for it right now since people are actively looking for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suppose you should be able to answer your own question here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131057703691?redirect=mobile

Haha, this fucking kid. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but part of me still can't believe it. Just when you think he couldn't possibly be more annoying with his incessant hounding and redundant questions, the bar gets raised. Bravo, kess. Bravo.