PO: Red City Radio 'Titles' out Oct 15 Preorder Aug 13th?

Guest s0uthard

I ordered the Tricolor the other day and I love the new song. I just hope that this ships on time or that if there is a delay with the pressing we get the digital copy sent on or before the release date.

Paul from RCR was a guest host on the latest Punknews Podcast. Really funny dude.

This new single is too possipunk, 2013 is the year of feeling bad!

Haha appropriately enough, 2013 has thus far been the worst year of my life so I could use a little posi.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest s0uthard

Got my digital download this morning and just completed my first full listen of the album. It is really good, but a bit of a departure from their previous work. This one will be a grower for sure.

Also, it is funny that the track that was on the split with The Gamits made the album. I was not expecting it though I am glad this hopefully means they will play it live. It is a great song.

What could possibly go wrong?

this apparently. Just saw it on Paper and Plasticks Facebook page. Hell if its just a week or two late in shipping I'll be impressed. I'm still waiting for preorder vinyl that was supposed to ship months ago.

"we should receive the vinyl within a week or so. The test presses got lost and had to be remade a few weeks back, which is why we got this short delay. Thanks for your patience though"

• 2 weeks later...