PO: This Will Destroy You : LIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND 3XLP (SOON)

Version of A Three Legged Workhorse up now. Really stoked for this now.

http://magicbulletrecords.bandcamp.com/

whoa. that may have converted me, been sitting on the fence after selling off all my TDWY to buy Sheath and Jakob. Never had a chance to see them live either. this may make a good vinyl compilation/ have everything on CD or mp3.

^^ Don is 100% backed. If overseas folks need assistance, he is a great contact to have!

Don is my brother. A man of immense gravitas, he outshines me in every respect.

I can't agree with this more.

There is not a man on these boards greater than Don!! Bold statement, but probably the easiest one to make! <3

If anybody needs assistance. I am glad to assist with overseas shipping. Don basically taught me that packing records can be an art... he's that damn good.

Don't fret for a second about having Don's help. This is the quintessential man.

Don, if you get this, and you need any help whatsoever with getting folks assisted on this, LET ME KNOW!! I'm here to help you, and all of you overseas folks, out!!

its a Don love-in! :D

All yooz guys above have done the same for me already!  Thanks for the kind words, all the trades, sales of cherished records, recommendations, for the texts and PMs here when music drops, etc.  

Love the music, the vinyl and the bruddahood (sheds a tear).

Alright, TWDY, you got me fired up again for an unexpected release...my never shortening list of wants!  Ryan, definitely shoot me a Text when this drops (if I don't beat you to it  ;) ) so I don't miss it for Beni!

For you fellow postrockers, you need to hit Austin @ Mind Over Matter Records  above on his co-release/releases:   Lights At Sea: Palace Walls, and Empires: Freshwater Reflection! GREAT stuff-- I think I messaged Forbenator about them already.  That Empires EP blew my flippin' socks off, and very cool vinyl packaging as well! :)

^ that Empires LP slid under the radar because they broke up almost immediately after its release. It is a very fun package - I hope more people get to see it!

The LAS record is nearly OOP as well. Definitely down to the last handful. Four out of five of the dudes in Lights At Sea have a great new band that I will be pimping out HARD when it is ready. It will be right up a lot of people's alley!

Four out of five of the dudes in Lights At Sea have a great new band that I will be pimping out HARD when it is ready. It will be right up a lot of people's alley!

Stoked on this.

Also; a resounding yes to everything everyone's said so far.

Empires LP - both musically and physically - is dope.

LAS album is very solid, and it's a bummer that more people aren't aware of it.

Don is pretty much the man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...