PO: This Will Destroy You : LIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND 3XLP (SOON)

Ordered mine from Dischord and am very bummed on the condition that the package arrived in. It came in some very flimsy cardboard, had only a shipping  sleeve around it. The sleeve of the record has noticeable ringwear, with wrinkles along the shape of the records, a corner dinged and the vinyl had also ripped through the upper side of the vinyl sleeve.

Yet to listen to it though. After I do, I'm sure I won't mind the condition of the sleeve too much.

• 4 months later...

Don't really want to bump and old thread like this but Magic Bullet is having a sale on this record right now so I figured it's worth mentioning:

This Will Destroy You begins yet another another tour tomorrow in Arizona. If you can't make it out to a show to support the band directly, we're having a flash sale on the "Live in Reykjavik, Iceland" album right now in the webstore for US residents. $15.99 for the 3xLP, $9.99 for the 2xCD. Active now, ends at a random time!

http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/mailorder.html

The 3xLP for $16 isn't bad at all so for those of you that missed out or were on the fence this might be worth reconsidering!

• 2 months later...

Listening to this now, so I thought I'd bump the thread since the flash sell is still going on. I'm betting it will end soon when Brent (and I assume the label) will be moving soon. Anybody happen to know where operations are moving to? Anyway, $15 and shipping for this set is phenomenal.

Bought it when it first came out and a second copy for $15.99 since I was ordering the S/T with the original artwork and shipping didn't go up any iirc.

Sad, sad to see them move from Virginia  :(

some ebaY listings say "WEST COAST" wherever that is.  Wish Brent all the best, great label and customer service.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...