[PO soon] Less Than Jake - See the Light

tml-7

On a semi-unrelated note, this bigs the question:

WHY THE FUCK CAN I STILL NOT GET THE CLASSIC ALBUMS? You'd figure that in this repress frenzy, in which people are doing represses of the most inane records, that LTJ might have, perhaps, repressed Pezcore, Losing Streak, and Hello Rockview. If this were to happen, I'd be one happy sunuvabitch.

WHY THE FUCK CAN I STILL NOT GET THE CLASSIC ALBUMS? You'd figure that in this repress frenzy, in which people are doing represses of the most inane records, that LTJ might have, perhaps, repressed Pezcore, Losing Streak, and Hello Rockview. If this were to happen, I'd be one happy sunuvabitch.

I would also be one happy sunuvabitch. And no goddamn pic discs this time!

Fat wouldn't have one of their bigger bands exclusive color be limited to /250. Its definitely around /700.

Yeah, but we have a user in this thread reporting that the bassist said both variants were /250.  Sure, he could be wrong but still.  If there are 1,000 copies of the yellow, and there's also a black variant...I'm inclined to believe him.  

Yeah, but we have a user in this thread reporting that the bassist said both variants were /250.  Sure, he could be wrong but still.  If there are 1,000 copies of the yellow, and there's also a black variant...I'm inclined to believe him.  

Everyone knows bassists have no idea what's going on. :huh:

Their last record on Fat had a /250 variant but also a /360 variant, but both were available through the Fat website making it /600+ on color. I'm not saying what the previous poster said wasn't what he was told, I just don't see Fat putting out a record that is Fat website exclusive of one of their bigger bands at such a low qty. Who knows, I could be wrong, but I just feel that there a chance Roger was mis-informed. I really have no idea.

Their last record on Fat had a /250 variant but also a /360 variant, but both were available through the Fat website making it /600+ on color. I'm not saying what the previous poster said wasn't what he was told, I just don't see Fat putting out a record that is Fat website exclusive of one of their bigger bands at such a low qty. Who knows, I could be wrong, but I just feel that there a chance Roger was mis-informed. I really have no idea.

Hah yeah, none of us really know.  But hey, maybe the rush for the LTJ web store exclusive reduced the demand for the Fat color.  I guess we'll see.  Now that the Fat color is sold out after just a day, I'm still wondering if it wasn't out /250.  

shit, most of my LTJ stuff is on picture disk, i didn't think about it until now.  I recently bought LS on peach, but the rest is pretty much picture dicks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...