SS (new lower prices!): Daniel Johnston/Straylight/HIPV/Yellowcard/Foo Fighters/Gaslight/TBS

213041284s

The Fall of Troy - Doppelganger | Oxblood/Bone Splatter - 27PPD

The Gaslight Anthem - Hold You Up - 15ppd

Daniel Johnston - Fun | RSD - 19ppd

Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming | Stone Marble 180g | 28ppd - pending-ish?

Straylight Run - Prepare to be wrong - 15ppd

Nin - ghosts 1-4 - 33ppd - pending

Coasta - Sunzal (orange burst) - 18ppd

Taking Back Sunday - Where you Want to Be (tan) - 18ppd

Foo Fighters - There is Nothing Left to Lose - 11ppd

Yellowcard - When you're through Thinking, say yes - 12ppd

ok I *think* I've gotten back to everyone finally. Please let me know if I missed you for whatever reason. I'd also be willing to pay for some stuff if you don't wanna do a trade

I should also add that there's a bunch of oher records I havent listed that I've put on hold looking for so send me your tradelists and I might consider something else aside from those on the list in the OP

Almost done responding to everybody. Updated my wants in the OP list...also have a deal pending on ACB.

I also wanted to add that parting with this record (deja) is something I intend to do sooner or later, but I don't wanna let it go just like that. It's hard for me to justify trading the first edition of a highly sought-after double LP, for a single reissued LP that was pressed only several years ago (Juturna). I'm not expecting an entire circa collection for deja either but I want a trade I can feel confident in, you know? I know a lot of you have come forward with cash offers, and I appreciate and consider them, but I was lucky enough to get this album in a good and fair trade, and hope to pass it on in a similar way.