I'm taking my lunch break and heading to Whole Foods to buy some records!

Pressed on vegan wax.

but really I love the exposure vinyl is getting but people at Whole Foods are the same who shop at Urban Outfiters so everyone at Whole Foods already spends 25 dollars on Bon Iver records

Aren't you a fan of Mumford and Sons? Ugh. Not everyone who goes to Whole Foods is a complete wanker.

Because those were there current standard formats for mass produced music. Not a small, niche, hobby market.

For Whole Foods shoppers, vinyl may be the standard format. CD sales are in the shitter, cassettes are left to a niche following.

I'm just pointing out there are far better things to get upset about than a high-end grocery store selling records.

Cant wait to go in there buy a couple of records and ask someone what isle the Doritos are in.

We don't have aisle numbers in whole foods. So, unless you want a team member to personally take you to the aisle of chips (where I doubt Doritos are haha) I'd look around yourself (; haha