I'm taking my lunch break and heading to Whole Foods to buy some records!

Whole Foods has kick ass honey buns - not your typical white trash gas station ones, but really good ones. Plus the lunch pizza slice special = amazing. Where the fuck will they put vinyl?

Hopefully next to the craft beer so when my girlfriend drags me shopping I can browse both simultaneously.

Whole Foods has kick ass honey buns - not your typical white trash gas station ones, but really good ones. Plus the lunch pizza slice special = amazing. Where the fuck will they put vinyl?

Agree 100% on that pizza slice special.  The rest of Whole Paycheck is a little too high priced for my wallet.

did anyone read the article?  this is pretty cool

They say they're committed to stocking shelves and live lineups with local talent. David Lynch is scheduled to appear at the parking lot in West Hollywood on Saturday. And they devote a surprising amount of real estate to the record shop; it has its own separate building, which is kinda cool.

Perhaps the most compelling aspect of the project is their partnership with LSTN Headphones. The L.A.-based company works to help restore hearing to those who have lost it, and sales from the headphones go toward the project. This week founders Bridget Hilton and Joe Huff are traveling to Peru with the Starkey Foundation, where they hope to restore hearing to 10,000 people.

OMFG...the Whole Foods near me in Fairfax, VA put this up on their FB and I just can't stop laughing:

1146137_10151802276409036_1412660848_o.j

No fucking way, this is hilarious.  I work in Old Town and the Whole Foods here is hipster heaven.  Totally walking over Monday (on my lunch break) to see if they have a similar installation.

No fucking way, this is hilarious.  I work in Old Town and the Whole Foods here is hipster heaven.  Totally walking over Monday (on my lunch break) to see if they have a similar installation.

From the original article, there are only 5 stores that are selling vinyl as kind of a pilot program.  So I'd make sure your store is on the list before wasting the travel time.