MTV VMA Awards....

TFP

I don't get why this is at all worthy of all the news space it's taken up. I think the fact that every news station is giving this some so much of their air time and discussion is more crass than her performance could ever have been. Hearing "journalist" talk about twerking like it's walking on the moon for the first time is offensive to me as I've actually tried to catch up on the news at Yosemite and in Egypt today. 

That's U.S. media for ya.

Sidestep the important and life-affecting issues and just focus on the mundane and pedestrian.

I also can't escape all the Buzzfeed shit. I know she used her body as part of the act but some the comparison's are disgusting. The literal comparison's to her body vs a piece of meat is way beyond poor taste.

I know. Poor meat doesn't deserve that kind of attention.

Hey Madie, are you Real Talk in secret? I've always had a suspicion. You have to tell me if you are, it's entrapment if you don't.

I can't mess with people like that, I'm not good at it.... so no.

I also can't escape all the Buzzfeed shit. I know she used her body as part of the act but some the comparison's are disgusting. The literal comparison's to her body vs a piece of meat is way beyond poor taste.

The difference is, when meat is bought and sold. It's eaten, chewed up, digested and flushed down the shitter a few days later. Miley Cyrus is still around.

When she, as an adult, treats and uses her body like she did. A feel comparisons to a turkeys arse are spot on. Neither takes talent. Anyone can wear a whorish outfit, act like a whore and be paid for it. But to do it on tv. In front of women and children?

There is no defense for that. And she deserves all the hate or 'mad shade' she's getting for this

I enjoyed Lady Gaga and Timberlake's performances. I have newfound appreciation for pop stars that actually dance and y'know... perform, after a bad Ke$ha experience.

I'm normally a katy perry fangirl (i might have a pillow of her face) but dammit i hate that new song with a fiery passion.

and i have nothing to say about miley cyrus that hasn't already been said.