PO: Evil Dead (2013) OST

That said, they sure did give a lot more details than unseen forces... So which variant is the "gore splattered" var we ordered from UF? Or is it a third var?

Pressing info is pretty muddled right now. If it makes any senses I believe Light in the Attic and UF are selling the same version.

-UF is offering a splatter variant(no colors specified)

-Light in the Attic says US Verisions pressed on transparent red & transparent green wax (randomly packed)

-Death waltz version is one clear green record and one clear brown record.

Yeah I thought UF said there were only a thousand of these bad boys but it sounds to me like 1500 now? I'm very confused.

I really wish labels would be clearer about what they are releasing. People should at the very least be informed so they can get the version they want.

THat said, I'm happy with my UF purchase and we shall see what we get, but, it's just strange these days that colors and press #s are semi-announced and then a week later it's like "well there's 1000 only of THIS color but really we pressed 3k copies and it's getting distributed by 3 different sites in 3 different variants!"

Makes me feel like a sucker for being like "Woah, only 1000 copies, I better jump on this right now!"

Guest crazybeats

www.juno.co.uk are usually cheaper too. Not by much but DW want you to pay £20 and then the additional postage, anything i got from Juno came to around £20 and that was with the postage included and anytime i order before 5pm i always get it delivered the next day. The really should be able be doing them a bit cheaper considering they are the label making them and releasing them or even get them to people before the street date. Give them something extra that they can't get anywhere else.

Yeah I thought UF said there were only a thousand of these bad boys but it sounds to me like 1500 now? I'm very confused.

I really wish labels would be clearer about what they are releasing. People should at the very least be informed so they can get the version they want.

THat said, I'm happy with my UF purchase and we shall see what we get, but, it's just strange these days that colors and press #s are semi-announced and then a week later it's like "well there's 1000 only of THIS color but really we pressed 3k copies and it's getting distributed by 3 different sites in 3 different variants!"

Makes me feel like a sucker for being like "Woah, only 1000 copies, I better jump on this right now!"

It's what they do now, make it seem exclusive, then if demand is high then increase numbers to accommodate

I just emailed uf...will post the response when/if I get one

I'm a DW Subscriber in the USA and I've pre-ordered through UF for this OST, but I wanted an clearer picture of the different variants being offered so I emailed them early this am. No response yet. It's been around 12 hours. If I hear, I'll update as well.

The demand for the record exceeded our expectations and Death Waltz and Light in the Attic both wanted to handle sales, so they've been granted their own colorations. The Unseen Forces version is still unique and the one originally planned- and the one that is still going to look the best, ha ha!

Regards,

UF

Guest deathbydrums

I contacted UF a few days ago and he said that he's hoping to repress this because of demand.  I don't know if he was referring to other labels pressing it or if he will be doing another pressing after the 1000 splatter sell out.

Also, I ordered through Death Waltz (with free shipping - thanks TylerDTA) and even though the listing says shipping only to Europe/UK, Spencer @ Death Waltz emailed me and said he could ship it to Canada when I told him I had mistakenly ordered without reading the listing.  He seemed surprised that I was asking or had mentioned it ???  Hopefully this goes through ok.

THIS COMPOSER IS TOP-NOTCH!

The demand for the record exceeded our expectations and Death Waltz and Light in the Attic both wanted to handle sales, so they've been granted their own colorations. The Unseen Forces version is still unique and the one originally planned- and the one that is still going to look the best, ha ha!

Regards,

UF

This I exactly what mine said as well. I'm totally satisfied with the UF original. Neither of the other variants are all that appealing to me.

• 1 month later...