Pokemon X and Y

so bummed i can't play this. can't convince myself to drop nearly 200 for one game.

Mine was about 170 total and I got a brand new 2DS. You could always check pawn shops or find good deals on a 3DS. Personally I love the feel of the 2DS and so glad I got it.

Also, my one thing about this and it's hardly a thing. I wish there was more than just 70 new Pokemon (not counting mega) but I feel like it could leave the door open for some interesting DLC. Anyone else think Pokemon could actually use DLC for the first time?

I went with the grass dude and he's pretty awesome. And my guys were about 13 when you could choose they second set of starters. I got squirtle. Its in the big town in the center of the map.

Don't forget you can download the Torchic from the mystery gift on the main menu too. Gave me the fire type to round out the team.

Yeah, I didn't think about the Torchic. I've always picked the fire type starter and I wasn't about to up and change that. Oh well. ANOTHER IMPORTANT QUESTION: WHERE'S THE DUDE TRYING TO PAWN OFF A MAGIKARP!? THERE'S ALWAYS A DUDE WHO DOES THIS. I WANT ONE.

I've been pacing myself to keep the story going as long as possible.. So I only have the old rod. I started the fishing chain to get a shiny Luvdisc yesterday and then realized I really don't want that.

I have been catching Eevee's left and right and putting them into Wonder Trade, though. 

just bought Y. my friend code is 2809-8758-3054. i'll start adding everyone else. this is pretty fun as i haven't played pokemon since gold and silver.

I just added everyone in the last couple of pages. if i missed you let me know and ill add you. im only at the second gym right now but this game is a blast.